Cuma, Ekim 04, 2024

My biggest dream: Permanent visa

I used to do very heavy sports, at my age I could be a champion in cage boxing, at least I could be ranked; during the years I trained to death for my stomach muscle, I didn't even use vitamin pills, some used supplements like protein powder, amino acids, steroids. Now we learn about brutal murders from social media, it is written that the murderers were drug addicts, drug use is widespread even in schools. When I was a kid, we could easily play football on the streets, today everywhere has turned into concrete, children play games on their mobile phones or computers, they chatter, as a result, new generations have degenerated, humanity has been destroyed for the sake of profiteering. If I could get a permanent visa from a country, I would not stop for a day, I would leave immediately, I would never look back.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

My biggest dream: Permanent visa

I used to do very heavy sports, at my age I could be a champion in cage boxing, at least I could be ranked; during the years I trained to de...