03/02/2024

My mother

My mother did the worst things to me throughout my life, she abused me since my childhood, ignored my extraordinary achievements, and disrupted my relations with my friends; I understood the reason two years ago, but I can't write it down because I can't prove it. I created literary masterpieces, survived by miracles in the stock market, gained self-confidence, otherwise I would not be able to reveal these things to the public. Now I'm not afraid of anything, including the CENABITOTEM. For years, my mother argued that my father was a skeptic and a slanderer, and she convinced everyone, including me, but later I woke up and realized the truth of the matter. My mother hated my father, and I scared her because I was so much like my father. I don't know my father's claims, but he's not easily wrong. I don't want to see the faces of my uncles and aunts, I don't greet any of them, the devalued lira is more valuable to me than them. I find my father wrong about one thing: He should have spoken to the dishonorable people who ambushed him in a language they would understand.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder