Perşembe, Ekim 10, 2024

I will send this e-mail to foreign publishing houses I started translating Horgeneral this evening.

Hello, I am a Turkish writer Şenol Onay, I write satirical novels and essays, despite the incredible barricades set up against dissident ideas in Turkey, I was able to publish seven of my books, but they prevented me from reaching readers. It is foolish for a person to praise himself, but there are scientific criteria for literature, its content and style can be examined, its vocabulary can be measured. I have no doubt that my writing skills are far beyond Turkey, I want my works to be published in as many different languages ​​as possible. The humor level of my satirical novels is very high, I sometimes fall into a laughing coma at the sections I read for the hundredth time, but Turks get angry at those sections, everyone takes my criticism personally. If you wish, I can translate one of my satirical novels into English and send it to you. I have no doubt that it will be a hit with the intelligent masses. With my best wishes...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

So true

There can be no stronger friendship than a partnership based on interest.