Pazar, Ekim 06, 2024

You will see

In March or April I will have better abs than the young people on the covers of magazines, or rather I will define them with a diet and achieve this with a completely natural diet, I will not use vitamin pills, let alone supplements. I will be 60 on May 13, I will share my photo and pull-up video on YouTube at that time. I can do 13 regular pull-ups now, I lived a nomadic life last year, I could not train for ten months, I am increasing the weights slowly, I am not in a hurry. I could not have imagined this performance at this age thirty years ago, I drink a liter of milk a day, there were years when I drank three liters, it may be the effect of casein, I recommend milk and boiled eggs to everyone.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Drunk

A drunk person curses the other person's mother and wife, but he does not curse his own family, and does not allow others to curse him. ...