Pazar, Ekim 06, 2024

Who are you kidding?

They fall in love with beautiful girls; no one looks at the blind, the lame, the squint-eyed, the ugly hag; even intelligence and knowledge are not important, only physical appearance is important. So, they will take the lover to bed, extinguish his lustful desires, and they do not care about any other factor. They describe their pure feelings as love, but since I'm a sucker, I believe them. I was quite handsome when I was young, I had the latest model cars, I did sports like an animal, I had incredible muscles, even in those days I valued brains and culture in girls, so I never fell in love with any of them, but even if she was very ugly, if I met a wise girl, I would worship her like a goddess.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Drunk

A drunk person curses the other person's mother and wife, but he does not curse his own family, and does not allow others to curse him. ...