Cuma, Ekim 11, 2024

How is the world governed?

I have read thousands of books including Marxist publications, I don't know about those that were not allowed into Turkey due to censorship, I discovered a truth that wasn't written in the works I read with my own mind: Politicians don't have initiative, they don't govern, they carry out the orders of the ruler. I can't express my opinion on whether the dominant power is local billionaires or global bosses, because it would mean a universal exploitation system, things would get complicated, it is best not to get into that subject. The real ruler establishes parties, assigns people he approves, the government and the opposition collude, we think it is real. I am not talking about a system specific to Turkey, things work like this everywhere on earth.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

The turtle

The turtle can only move forward when it takes risks, that is, when it puts its head out.