Today they tried to hold the index up with certain stocks, but the market as a whole collapsed, stocks plummeted. We've been watching this movie for years; you're sleeping on your feet, paying for hotel rooms, while I'm struggling, earning my living. Most people wouldn't care about 30-40 thousand lira, they'd keep it in their wallets. For me, the size of the money doesn't matter; I'll grow it as much as I can. Besides, I can say it's impossible for me to live on my salary alone. Anyway, I've invested and withdrawn my salary many times, even increasing it in this weather. I haven't done a precise calculation, but roughly it could be around 1100 TL profit, a three percent gain. I'd like to point out that even with the collapsing index, I was successful in all my trades; I didn't fail even once. Actually, you can do these variations too. There's no difference between us except for insignificant things like intelligence, knowledge, talent, and character. Don't let your potential remain hidden; let the gem within you come out. Let's see what you can do! 👇👊✌💪
Yazar, trader, horgeneral, Türk Silahsız Kuvvetleri Başkomutanı, Yokluk Fonu reisi, Hıyanet İşleri Başkanı, gaile bakanı, kuş pezevengi, düş hekimi, hayal taciri, borsa peygamberi, parayolları genel müdürü, parabulucu, kültür aristokratı, üstün korkaklık madalyası, beyaz zenci, haymatlos, tektuşconi, heccav, beisicumhur, ekomünist, futbolog, yumurtakolik, arbitraj, satranç, snooker, müzik, briç, body building, kafes dövüşü. Not: Sosyal medyada sadece bluesky'da yazıyorum.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
-
-
MİSTER ORHAN PAMUK Dinamitçi Nobel’in vasiyeti üzerine dağıtılan Nobel Edebiyat ödülü 2006 Ekim ayında Mister Orhan Pamuk’a verilince t...
-
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder