My biggest mistake this time was telling others about my stock market venture and contacting them. You know, Coni was breaking the record for the longest-living canary, and I was going to emigrate when he passed away; otherwise, I wouldn't have made this mistake. I console myself by thinking, "Let the money be gone, as long as my health isn't harmed." Never again! Even if they skinned me alive, I wouldn't reveal my financial expectations or current position to anyone. Given my creative personality, I need solitude; I shouldn't pollute my clear mind with idle chatter. Every good deed I do for others is a disservice to myself. Reading a book is like conversing with the author; my interlocutor should be someone with a high level of intellectual depth, no matter the subject. I shouldn't deviate from this line, and that's how I've lived for years. I made an exception with the assumption that I would soon be moving abroad, and I missed a chance to make a truckload of money. My advice: Never engage in dialogue with someone of lower caliber than yourself.
Yazar, trader, horgeneral, Türk Silahsız Kuvvetleri Başkomutanı, Yokluk Fonu reisi, Hıyanet İşleri Başkanı, kuş pezevengi, düş hekimi, hayal taciri, borsa peygamberi, parayolları genel müdürü, parabulucu, kültür aristokratı, üstün korkaklık madalyası, beyaz zenci, haymatlos, tektuşconi, heccav, beisicumhur, ekomünist, futbolog, yumurtakolik, arbitraj, satranç, snooker, müzik, briç, body building, kafes dövüşü. Not: Sosyal medyada sadece bluesky'da yazıyorum.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Polis
Medyada kolluk kuvvetinin milletvekiline hitabı, davranışı eleştiriliyor, yasağa rağmen polis barikatını fiziki temasla aşmaya çalışan parla...
-
-
MİSTER ORHAN PAMUK Dinamitçi Nobel’in vasiyeti üzerine dağıtılan Nobel Edebiyat ödülü 2006 Ekim ayında Mister Orhan Pamuk’a verilince t...
-
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder