Pazar, Eylül 27, 2026

🙈🙊🤭👇

 Three years ago, my classmates from Kuleli Military High School organized a boat trip in Istanbul. I don't usually attend such events, but I agreed because the person who invited me mentioned he had a rental property in Eskişehir (though I never actually lived there, the place was a disaster; that trip cost me a thousand dollars because I had entrusted my belongings to that friend, only to lose them all later). At the time, I was looking for a place to live since I was about to vacate my home in Kırklareli; after the Maraş earthquake, Kırklareli and Edirne were touted as the safest provinces, leading to conflicts between landlords and tenants, but I chose to avoid the squabble and slip away quietly. Anyway, I told my Kuleli classmates, "I pulled out of the stock market three or four months ago; I’m only trading with my salary now. Sell your stocks, run, and don't look back." I imagine they laughed at me, though, because the index was soaring and they thought it would climb even higher. In the time that followed, the index did skyrocket, surpassing the inflation rate of around 300–400% (when compounded), yet the vast majority of stocks crashed, leaving stock market investors in ruins.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Tam üç sene önce eylül ayında...

Bundan 3 sene önce Kuleli Askeri Lisesi mezunu olan sınıf arkadaşlarımız İstanbul'da tekne gezisi düzenlemişlerdi. Ben aslında öyle etki...