Based on my life experiences and the knowledge I've gained, I've come to this conclusion: I would be very happy among Russians; I resemble them the most physiologically and mentally, and I find many of the qualities I'm looking for in them. If Russia gave me a permanent visa, I wouldn't hesitate for a second; I would go immediately. I would initially write in English, but I would quickly learn Russian, and perhaps eventually write in Russian as well.
Yazar, trader, horgeneral, Türk Silahsız Kuvvetleri Başkomutanı, Yokluk Fonu reisi, Hıyanet İşleri Başkanı, gaile bakanı, kuş pezevengi, düş hekimi, hayal taciri, borsa peygamberi, parayolları genel müdürü, parabulucu, kültür aristokratı, üstün korkaklık madalyası, beyaz zenci, haymatlos, tektuşconi, heccav, beisicumhur, ekomünist, futbolog, yumurtakolik, arbitraj, satranç, snooker, müzik, briç, body building, kafes dövüşü. Not: Sosyal medyada sadece bluesky'da yazıyorum.
Salı, Eylül 29, 2026
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Russia
Based on my life experiences and the knowledge I've gained, I've come to this conclusion: I would be very happy among Russians; I re...
-
-
MİSTER ORHAN PAMUK Dinamitçi Nobel’in vasiyeti üzerine dağıtılan Nobel Edebiyat ödülü 2006 Ekim ayında Mister Orhan Pamuk’a verilince t...
-
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder