If the stock market's collapse over the last three and a half years isn't worse than the 2001 crisis, I admit I'm the most despicable person in the world. Oddly enough, the index has risen more than both inflation and devaluation in the last three and a half years, while hundreds of stocks have fallen to half or less of their peak in Turkish Lira terms. I suspect inflation during this period was between 300-400 percent. Despite this reality, the stock market was said to be doing very well, and hundreds of new IPOs were conducted. I fulfilled my duty to humanity and enlightenment; I provided information repeatedly on my blog, explained the situation on YouTube, and now my conscience is clear.
Yazar, trader, horgeneral, Türk Silahsız Kuvvetleri Başkomutanı, Yokluk Fonu reisi, Hıyanet İşleri Başkanı, gaile bakanı, kuş pezevengi, düş hekimi, hayal taciri, borsa peygamberi, parayolları genel müdürü, parabulucu, kültür aristokratı, üstün korkaklık madalyası, beyaz zenci, haymatlos, tektuşconi, heccav, beisicumhur, ekomünist, futbolog, yumurtakolik, arbitraj, satranç, snooker, müzik, briç, body building, kafes dövüşü. Not: Sosyal medyada sadece bluesky'da yazıyorum.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Fonların tasfiyesi👇
https://youtu.be/Xg3JeXgWEtQ?si=tn1XlTGBrJd0Q9An
-
-
-
MİSTER ORHAN PAMUK Dinamitçi Nobel’in vasiyeti üzerine dağıtılan Nobel Edebiyat ödülü 2006 Ekim ayında Mister Orhan Pamuk’a verilince t...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder