Cumartesi, Eylül 19, 2026

What should be done for a healthy stock market? 👇

For months, I have been highlighting the wild volatility in stocks traded by funds that have since been liquidated; I often point out the connections between them and the funds, providing photographic evidence. Action was taken against those groups, yet in my view, the fundamental distortions in the stock market were never truly addressed. For years, certain stocks have skyrocketed while others have crashed. Why? It cannot be due to genuine capital inflows, that is impossible; a market player realizes profits and either invests elsewhere or switches stocks. Why do billionaires buy only stocks like ASELS, TUPRS, BIMAS, THYAO, KCHOL, SAHOL, AKBNK, GARAN, ISCTR, YKBNK, MGROS, and CCOLA? Why do they show no interest in other stocks, even when they are incredibly cheap? Why have hundreds of IPOs taken place when market veterans haven't seen any real benefit from them? Most of these firms report losses and pay no dividends. Is the market truly this fragmented, or are balance sheets being manipulated to evade taxes and avoid paying dividends to investors? Citizens' freedom of expression is being stifled; no one can voice their thoughts. I turned a profit during the 2008 global crisis, the biggest market crash in history, and I even paid taxes the day before the tax was abolished. This year, while earning a salary of 23,870 Lira, I rented an apartment for 18,000 Lira; in short, I earned everything I have from the stock market. Don't try to bluff me, I can outmaneuver speculators and their advisors just as easily as trading stocks, and I can go toe-to-toe with accountants in the financial arena. Unless AI trading is banned in the stock market, this cycle will continue forever. If that’s the case, then stop penalizing athletes for doping. In an environment like this, who can you explain anything to? Words spoken to the oblivious are words spoken in vain!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder