Pazar, Ekim 04, 2026

By whom are the transit fees for the Istanbul and Çanakkale Straits determined?

 What tariff is applied to foreign ships passing through the Dardanelles and Bosphorus straits? Between which states was the agreement signed, and when? How are the fees determined? The Montreux Straits Convention was signed by the following states, with Italy joining later: Turkey, Great Britain, France, the Soviet Union, Japan, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia, and Italy. There are also dissolved states; I don't understand the involvement of Great Britain, France, Italy, and Japan. Despite being a fully independent and free country, we have obtained the approval of states that have no connection to this geography. Okay, I understand that, but since the rest of the world also turned a blind eye to this agreement, those states must also be regulating agreements on other continents. Am I wrong?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

By whom are the transit fees for the Istanbul and Çanakkale Straits determined?

 What tariff is applied to foreign ships passing through the Dardanelles and Bosphorus straits? Between which states was the agreement signe...