Let me confess a truth: I'm not the type of person to get into verbal arguments or physical fights, yet I'm physically like a wild animal; I've successfully practiced many sports requiring strength, including wrestling, boxing, and taekwondo. At my age, I'd step into a cage boxing ring without a second thought. My profession prevented me from having a licensed sports career, even though I could have played football for the best teams in the world. If someone I dislike shows me sympathy or praises me excessively, I get suspicious and distance myself as much as possible. I'm a peculiar person; I've had this nature since childhood. Let me cut to the point: In elementary school, a girl in my class harassed me, cornered me, saying, "I love you, I'll marry you," and I was furious because I didn't like her and kept avoiding her. If she had caught me alone, she might have forced herself on me. The girl looked very much like the famous singer Nilüfer, and strangely enough, Nilüfer was married to a record producer named Yeşil Giresunlu. Since I'm also from Giresun and lived there during those years, I used to get goosebumps whenever Nilüfer's name was mentioned, and I didn't listen to her songs. I've completely forgotten the past, almost completely overcome my Giresun phobia, and started listening to Nilüfer a few years ago. I've enjoyed her extraordinary voice and rhythmic songs.
Yazar, trader, horgeneral, Türk Silahsız Kuvvetleri Başkomutanı, Yokluk Fonu reisi, Hıyanet İşleri Başkanı, gaile bakanı, kuş pezevengi, düş hekimi, hayal taciri, borsa peygamberi, parayolları genel müdürü, parabulucu, kültür aristokratı, üstün korkaklık madalyası, beyaz zenci, haymatlos, tektuşconi, heccav, beisicumhur, ekomünist, futbolog, yumurtakolik, arbitraj, satranç, snooker, müzik, briç, body building, kafes dövüşü. Not: Sosyal medyada sadece bluesky'da yazıyorum.
Cumartesi, Ekim 10, 2026
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Nilüfer
Let me confess a truth: I'm not the type of person to get into verbal arguments or physical fights, yet I'm physically like a wild a...
-
-
-
MİSTER ORHAN PAMUK Dinamitçi Nobel’in vasiyeti üzerine dağıtılan Nobel Edebiyat ödülü 2006 Ekim ayında Mister Orhan Pamuk’a verilince t...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder