If you still haven't grasped how strange Türkiye is, I'm amazed. A staggering 131 funds were liquidated, a massive corruption scandal was uncovered, yet not a single official was dismissed, resigned, or investigated. In a developed country, the government would fall instantly, the cabinet would be completely reshuffled. Even in my first year of high school, I understood I couldn't live in this country and set my life's goal as moving abroad. I realize I possess a level of understanding far beyond that of society, and I'm proud of that.
Yazar, trader, horgeneral, Türk Silahsız Kuvvetleri Başkomutanı, Yokluk Fonu reisi, Hıyanet İşleri Başkanı, gaile bakanı, kuş pezevengi, düş hekimi, hayal taciri, borsa peygamberi, parayolları genel müdürü, parabulucu, kültür aristokratı, üstün korkaklık madalyası, beyaz zenci, haymatlos, tektuşconi, heccav, beisicumhur, ekomünist, futbolog, yumurtakolik, arbitraj, satranç, snooker, müzik, briç, body building, kafes dövüşü. Not: Sosyal medyada sadece bluesky'da yazıyorum.
Kaydol:
Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)
Land of oddities: Turkey👇
If you still haven't grasped how strange Türkiye is, I'm amazed. A staggering 131 funds were liquidated, a massive corruption scanda...
-
-
MİSTER ORHAN PAMUK Dinamitçi Nobel’in vasiyeti üzerine dağıtılan Nobel Edebiyat ödülü 2006 Ekim ayında Mister Orhan Pamuk’a verilince t...
-
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder