Çarşamba, Ekim 07, 2026

Liquidated funds and the use of artificial intelligence in the stock market

 The average citizen doesn't understand the stock market; the issue of index manipulation, as it's called in the public sphere, isn't being investigated, yet the situation there could be far more serious. Who, which institutions, individuals, etc., are trading those stocks? The problem stems from artificial intelligence; the system punishes doped athletes, but allows billionaires to manipulate the masses with AI. I've been investigating this issue for years, making videos, sharing photos on my blog, even drawing attention to the status of the stocks traded by the Tera, Bulls, and Pusula funds, but I can't convince anyone. A few days before the liquidation of the funds, I clearly wrote about it in an article titled "Pusula, Tera, Bulls."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Liquidated funds and the use of artificial intelligence in the stock market

 The average citizen doesn't understand the stock market; the issue of index manipulation, as it's called in the public sphere, isn...